Our number one goal is to keep you and your pets safe. Due to the situation surrounding COVID-19, we have taken the advice of our leaders and health officials and have put in place several policies that will allow our customers and our employees to best practice social distancing in our clinic.
- Car Side Check-In: Pet parents are asked to call upon arrival to check-in. We ask that you remain in your vehicle while you wait to have your pet treated in our hospital. Please have a cell phone available and ready to discuss your pet’s treatment plan. We ask that you stay on the premises while your pet is in our care.
- All pets must be on a leash and/or pet carriers for transport. We are not accepting any personal items into the hospital, ex. pet bedding, clothing, or harnesses.
- We ask that if you or a family member is ill or has recently traveled to reschedule your reserved appointment date.
- We are only accepting credit card transactions over the phone at this time. We are unfortunately unable to accept any cash transactions. No checks accepted.
- Please allow 24-48 hours’ notice for any prescription requests. For any patients that receive chronic medication or prescription diets, we recommend purchasing a 2-3 month supply as we are experiencing changes and various disruptions due to this pandemic.
- Please forward any medical history or previous vaccines prior to their scheduled appointments, as we are not accepting outside items into our hospital. If these records are not received prior to your appointment you may be asked to reschedule. Please email items to email@example.com or by fax at 810-787-6939.
Mayfair Animal Hospital truly appreciates your understanding and patience during these difficult times.